Experienced, Aggressive Personal Injury Attorneys
A personal injury or wrongful death can impact every facet of your life — your emotional well-being, financial security, and physical health may be affected. After an accident, it is important to know your rights and options so that you can begin the process of moving forward. At Nussbaum, Trussell & Cockrill, P.A., we provide experienced, strategic support to protect the rights and interests of our clients following a serious accident, causing injury or wrongful death.
We have recovered seven-figure outcomes in truck accident, chemical exposure, and products liability cases and represent clients who have been injured throughout Arkansas.
Call 501-859-0378 or contact us by e-mail for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney. You pay No attorneys fees unless you recover compensation.
Our attorneys are experienced in personal injury cases involving:
- Car accidents: We take immediate action to protect the rights of the victims and families of car accident injures, filing claims to recover compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, and future care needs.
- Truck accidents: Our truck accident lawyers will begin an immediate investigation to determine the cause of the accident, identify every responsible party, and aggressively pursue maximum compensation for victims and their families.
- Medical malpractice: Our team of medical malpractice attorneys will work with experts to build your case against negligent professionals in cases involving birth injury, surgical injury, emergency room error, and failure to diagnose.
- Product liability and medical product liability: We have done significant work in the area of medical products, including cases involving numerous faulty cardiac stint cases, in addition to claims against the purveyors of all types of defective products.
- Toxic torts: Our firm represents individuals who have been injured by exposure to toxic chemicals and other dangerous substances. We represent clients in recovering money damages for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and punitive damages, where appropriate, individually or as part of a class action.
For a free consultation, please feel free to contact our office by e-mail or call 501-859-0378 to speak directly with our Little Rock, Arkansas, disability lawyers.
Free consultations · No attorneys fees unless you obtain compensation · Located within a few blocks of downtown Little Rock in the Nussbaum Building · Free parking
* No Office Visit Necessary